Minimalistic leather wallet/card holder | Fragola Red
Part of our Minimalist leather series, this wallet/cardholder is both sleek and simple in its design. Great things really do come in small packages when it comes to this beautiful, bespoke and useful little item which is made with care by us here in our craft studio.
- Premium quality vegetable-tanned Crazy Horse style leather wallet/cardholder.
- Two openings for quick access.
- Two compartments with one hidden pocket for cards, bills, and coins.
- This wallet can hold up to 3-4 cards in the front pocket and up to 11-12 cards in the inside compartment.
- Unique and simple design.
- Just three buttons (with no stitches or glue).
- The packaging is made using recycled paper.
- Each wallet comes with an Italian veg-tanned leather quality certificate.
Respecting age-old techniques, we created this item by selecting the premium quality vegetable tanned Crazy Horse style Italian leather, an extremely durable, material that balances luxury with a vintage touch. The result is a good looking and highly practical product, an accessory you'll be proud to carry!
If you have ordered the personalization, please tell us your initials in the "Special instructions for seller" box during checkout. Or simply send us a preferred personalization text by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Default personalization location - left bottom corner on the case front.
How personalization is made?
Leather which looks better with the time
Made in Europe
All products are produces in a small craft studio in Vilnius (Lithuania), with distinct attention paid to the smallest of details including seams, symmetry and structure.
Each product comes with an Italian vegetable-tanned leather Guarantee certificate and a unique serial number that allows to identify leather origins.
"Crazy Horse" Style Leather
Vegetable tanned Crazy Horse style leather is one of the most exclusive available on the market. At our special request, it is produced in Italian tanneries from premium Scandinavian cowhides with high oil content.
When scraped or folded, it will change color leading to an attractively aged appearance. This gives you the freedom to make your new item uniquely rugged, rare and matured.
The natural patina layer will grow stronger with time, leaving you with a one-of-a-kind item which truly reflects the owner’s lifestyle.