Leather MacBook Pro sleeve, case | Classic Brown
We designed this sleeve specifically for the newest MacBook Air 13 inch, MacBook Pro 13 inch / 14 inch, MacBook Pro 16 inch with Apple M1 / M2 chips, but it can be used with previous generation MacBooks also. Pocket on the case back will fit your adapters, cables or hyperdrive, removable handle for comfortable transportation is included. The sleeve is made of unique Italian veg-tanned Crazy Horse style leather and 100% wool felt. Each case is hand-cut and handmade to perfection in our craft studio.
- Removable handle for comfortable transportation
- Pocket on the case back will fit your adapters, cables or hyperdrive
- MacBook can be charged unremoved
- Rubbed leather will change color and will give the case unique antique look
- Thick 100% wool felt protects your MacBook from bumps and cleans laptop each time you remove it from the case
- Separate parts of each product are being cut by hands, a lot of attention is being paid to seams, symmetry, and details. All products are unique and made thoroughly.
- The packaging is made using recycled paper and natural cotton.
- Each sleeve comes with an Italian veg-tanned leather quality certificate.
If you have ordered the personalization, please tell us your initials in the "Special instructions for seller" box during checkout. Or simply send us a preferred personalization text by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Default personalization location - case flap front side.
How personalization is made?
Leather which looks better with the time
Made in Europe
All products are produces in a small craft studio in Vilnius (Lithuania), with distinct attention paid to the smallest of details including seams, symmetry and structure.
Each product comes with an Italian vegetable-tanned leather Guarantee certificate and a unique serial number that allows to identify leather origins.
"Crazy Horse" Style Leather
Vegetable tanned Crazy Horse style leather is one of the most exclusive available on the market. At our special request, it is produced in Italian tanneries from premium Scandinavian cowhides with high oil content.
When scraped or folded, it will change color leading to an attractively aged appearance. This gives you the freedom to make your new item uniquely rugged, rare and matured.
The natural patina layer will grow stronger with time, leaving you with a one-of-a-kind item which truly reflects the owner’s lifestyle.