Leather iPad Pro/Air Case | Stone Grey
This case is made of Italian veg-tanned Crazy Horse style leather, it was designed for the newest iPad Pro 11 inch / 12.9 inch, iPad 10.9 inch, iPad 10.2 inch, iPad Air 10.9 inch, and older iPad 9.7 inch.
- Handmade to perfection in our craft studio.
- Inside pocket for Apple pencil.
- Can be used as an iPad stand.
- Fits iPad Pro with the attached smart cover.
- Magnetic snaps.
- Thick 100% wool felt inside protects your iPad from bumps and cleans it each time you remove it from the case.
- Rubbed it will change it’s color and will give it an antique look.
- The packaging is made using recycled paper and natural cotton.
- Each sleeve comes with an Italian veg-tanned leather quality certificate.
If you have ordered the personalization, please tell us your initials in the "Special instructions for seller" box during checkout. Or simply send us a preferred personalization text by email (email@example.com).
Default personalization location - case flap inner side (instead of our logo).
How personalization is made?
Leather which looks better with the time
Made in Europe
All products are produces in a small craft studio in Vilnius (Lithuania), with distinct attention paid to the smallest of details including seams, symmetry and structure.
Each product comes with an Italian vegetable-tanned leather Guarantee certificate and a unique serial number that allows to identify leather origins.
"Crazy Horse" Style Leather
Vegetable tanned Crazy Horse style leather is one of the most exclusive available on the market. At our special request, it is produced in Italian tanneries from premium Scandinavian cowhides with high oil content.
When scraped or folded, it will change color leading to an attractively aged appearance. This gives you the freedom to make your new item uniquely rugged, rare and matured.
The natural patina layer will grow stronger with time, leaving you with a one-of-a-kind item which truly reflects the owner’s lifestyle.