Veg-Tanned Leather Coasters 4pcs Set
Looking for a stylish and functional way to protect your furniture from drink spills? Our leather coasters are here to help! Handmade in our studio of natural premium quality Vegetable-Tanned Italian leather, providing superior craftsmanship and stylish appearance. With multiple leather colors available, you can be sure you'll find the perfect shade to match your style.
- Size: 9.5 x 9.5 cm (3.7 x 3.7 inch).
- Made of natural premium quality Vegetable-Tanned leather from Italy and 100% Wool Felt.
- 100% Wool Felt provides stain-resistance, water-resistance, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Multiple leather colors are available.
- Veg-Tanned leather will change its color and develop a patina as you use it.
- Each coaster set comes with an Italian veg-tanned leather quality certificate.
If you have ordered the personalization, please tell us your initials in the "Special instructions for seller" box during checkout. Or simply send us a preferred personalization text by email (email@example.com).
Default personalization location - the middle of the coaster.
How personalization is made?
Leather which looks better with the time
Made in Europe
All products are produces in a small craft studio in Vilnius (Lithuania), with distinct attention paid to the smallest of details including seams, symmetry and structure.
Each product comes with an Italian vegetable-tanned leather Guarantee certificate and a unique serial number that allows to identify leather origins.
"Crazy Horse" Style Leather
Vegetable tanned Crazy Horse style leather is one of the most exclusive available on the market. At our special request, it is produced in Italian tanneries from premium Scandinavian cowhides with high oil content.
When scraped or folded, it will change color leading to an attractively aged appearance. This gives you the freedom to make your new item uniquely rugged, rare and matured.
The natural patina layer will grow stronger with time, leaving you with a one-of-a-kind item which truly reflects the owner’s lifestyle.