Veg-Tanned Leather Passport Wallet / Case
Introducing the Veg-Tanned Leather Passport Wallet / Case – an undeniably stylish way to travel. Crafted to perfection from premium quality Italian vegetable-tanned leather in a small craft studio in Lithuania, this passport wallet is elegant and sophisticated.
- Fits Two Passports on each side.
- Size: 10.5 x 14 x 1 cm (4.13 x 5.51 x 0.39 inch).
- Made of natural premium quality Vegetable-Tanned leather from Italy and 100% Wool Felt.
- 100% Wool Felt provides stain-resistance, water-resistance, and anti-bacterial properties.
- Multiple leather colors are available.
- Veg-Tanned leather will change its color and develop a patina as you use it.
- Each wallet comes with an Italian veg-tanned leather quality certificate.
If you have ordered the personalization, please tell us your initials in the "Special instructions for seller" box during checkout. Or simply send us a preferred personalization text by email (email@example.com).
Default personalization location - bottom right side of wallet's front.
How personalization is made?
Leather which looks better with the time
Made in Europe
All products are produces in a small craft studio in Vilnius (Lithuania), with distinct attention paid to the smallest of details including seams, symmetry and structure.
Each product comes with an Italian vegetable-tanned leather Guarantee certificate and a unique serial number that allows to identify leather origins.
"Crazy Horse" Style Leather
Vegetable tanned Crazy Horse style leather is one of the most exclusive available on the market. At our special request, it is produced in Italian tanneries from premium Scandinavian cowhides with high oil content.
When scraped or folded, it will change color leading to an attractively aged appearance. This gives you the freedom to make your new item uniquely rugged, rare and matured.
The natural patina layer will grow stronger with time, leaving you with a one-of-a-kind item which truly reflects the owner’s lifestyle.